Florica Leonida to Milo: “Anything you can do, I can do better.”
Cute little Florica is now a prostitute
And Milo’s still saying, “Cannot believe boobs ever get this big! What happen to me?”
Lavinia Milosovici, Claudia Presecan and Teresa Ungureanu posed nude in . . . 2002, I think it was, and now fellow Romanian gymnast Florica Leonida, according to reports, has become a fucking prostitute in Germany.
The story is on a bunch of websites, including Sport.News.am, and English.Sina.com, whatever the hell those two are. A reader, evil midget (screen name, I’m almost positive), who I’m pretty sure is Romanian (I sometimes lose track of names and nationalities), sent me a tip on the story, along with this educational note: “Bucharesti doesn’t have a ‘red light district’, the whole city is a brothel”
Florica won a Team silver medal at the 2003 World Championships, another Team silver at the 2006 European Championships, a gold on Beam at the 2002 Junior Euros, and several other medals.
This news was broken on a Romanian TV show by Monica Rosu, who is a former teammate of Florica’s. Some reports indicate that after leaving Romania (for Germany?), Florica worked as a fitness trainer but needed more money, so she became an “escort,” which is a nice way of saying “suck dick for money.”
Nude modeling and now prostitution. What will the Romanians think of next?
Top 10 Things a Romanian Gymnast Could Do That Would Be Worse than Posing Nude and Being a Prostitute
10. Paying to watch Valeri Liukin have sex with his daughter.
9. Digging through Marty Karyolyi’s underwear drawer.
8. Spying on Moceanu and Mike having sex until her weight collapses the four-poster bed.
7. Hanging one of Gabby Douglas’ used tampons in a tree and seeing if she can swing over to it from her bedroom window.
6. Imagining A-Suk with no clothes on, walking down the middle of the street and singing “We Are The Champions.”
5. Determining once and for all if Olga Korbut’s former coach, Renald Knysh, can still get it up.
4. Marrying Carly Patterson, whether or not you’re bi.
3. Using a speculum on Mary Lou Retton just to show everybody you know what you’re talking about.
2. Attempting to get Daniela Silivas’ curling iron inducted into the International Gymnastics Hall of Fame since they let Dawes and Zmeskal into it.
1. Believing that “Family Guy” characters are based on real gymnastics coaches.